- The abstracts can be about 1/4 -1/2 page long (80-150 words).
- The extended abstracts up to one page (incl. references in APA format)
- Any abstract includes Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations (These elements may need some adaptation in the case of discussion papers: Background, Purpose of Study, Sources of Evidence, Main Argument, and Conclusions). Please note that some elements are optional in abstracts.
- Medical topics should use Structured abstracts which can be long as much as one page.
- Please see article template for details on abstract and structured abstract and check out links on how to write an abstract – links are clickable directly from article template’s abstract part.
- Abstracts only in English languages may be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in MS Word format, tables must be editable, charts and other graphics should be in jpeg/gif images or done in Word/Excel formats. Single spacing, font Times New Roman, font size 11.
- Remember that annotation is not an abstract,
- Add JEL Classification (for economics and business topics) or UDC numbers (for all other topics) for identification, 2-4 keywords.
- References must follow APA norm, no other norms of citations are accepted. In any case related to formatting, follow our article template or contact us. Use only abstract part for your text, ignore the article part in the template – however use tipcs for references, etc.
- Submit research paper according to our article template till June 1.
- Please submit your article(s) by sending it(them) to email@example.com. You will hear from us afterwards.
Abstracts will be published in a Book of abstracts (downloadable online pdf)
Regular participants are suggested to prepare a powerpoint presentation for 15 minutes or bring a poster (let us know about the poster so we prepare the holders). Virtual participants just send their abstracts.
After the conference we will send you a PDF of Certificate of participation.